The fully automatic control of ECS VMC plants takes place with a Siemens PLC. Operation and visualisation of the flow diagram of all processes and parameters take place via a 12” touchscreen colour display. The plant can be adjusted perfectly to the requirements of your operation and water quality with the comprehensive parameter settings.
With automatic switching between day and night operation and automatic sludge detection, VMC plants adjust to your production conditions automatically. Continuous operation and monitoring the plant by your employees are not necessary.
The cleaning and flushing program integrated in the control unit for all dirty water pumps, valves and lines enable automatic cleaning after each cycle.
Our ECS VMC software is developed in-house. It is based on our knowledge of process water preparation and our practical experience gathered for over 20 years. Customised software adjustments are possible according to your requirements.
- Siemens PLC
- 12” touchscreen colour display with visualisation of all pumps, valves, sensors and units
- Fully automatic flow control of the overall process water cleaning
- Automatic switching between day and night operation
- Integrated cleaning and flushing program
- Safety levels for adjustment of the plant, including password check
- Internal error analysis, including error text output in case of faults
- Teleport message service in case of a fault via email or text message
- Wireless transmission of the display to a control stand
- Customized software adjustment according to your requirements
Output and dimensions
|VMC 30||15 m3/h||3260 x 2120 x 2800 mm|
|VMC 40||20 m3/h||3660 x 2120 x 2800 mm|
|VMC 50||25 m3/h||3960 x 2120 x 2800 mm|
|VMC 60||30 m3/h||4360 x 2120 x 2800 mm|
|VMC 80||40 m3/h||5160 x 2120 x 2800 mm|
|VMC 100||50 m3/h||5960 x 2120 x 2800 mm|
|VMC 125||62 m3/h||6760 x 2120 x 2800 mm|
|VMC 150||75 m3/h||7560 x 2120 x 2800 mm|