Submersible pumps – APE
Dirty water submersible pumps are used for conveyance of process water with abrasive solid particles.
With specially designed slide ring seals, impellers and shafts, as well as a stainless steel or grey cast iron housing, APE submersible pumps have a significantly longer service life than conventional submersible pumps.
We would be happy to advise you in the tailored design of dirty water submersible pumps according to your individual requirements.
- Stainless steel or grey cast iron housing
- High-quality slide ring seals
- Specially coated impellers
- Stainless steel shafts
- Flange or coupling output
- Submersible pump control via frequency converter for a pump line regulated to the waste water quantity
- Ceramic coating of the inner pump housing
Output and dimensions
|Type||Motor output||Delivery rate for 6m|
|APE 200/6||0,6 kW||200 l/min|
|APE 300/6||1,5 kW||300 l/min|
|APE 450/6||1,5 kW||450 l/min|
|APE 700/6||2,2 kW||700 l/min|
|APE 1080/6||2,2 kW||1080 l/min|
|Type||Motor output||Delivery rate for 8m|
|APE 1600/8||3,7 kW||1600 l/min|
|APE 2200/8||5,5 kW||2200 l/min|
|APE 2600/8||7,5 kW||2600 l/min|
|APE 4000/8||11,0 kW||4000 l/min|